Jasmin Bauer Photography will not share your personal information for any purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
Identity and contact information
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- Right to access your personal data, and any supplementary information which constitutes personal data.
- Right to have your personal data rectified; The right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- Right to have your personal data deleted, this is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data from all records hold by Jasmin Bauer Photography.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data. When processing is restricted, you are permitting to your personal to be stored, but not to be used.
- Right to data portability. The right to data portability gives you the right to receive personal data you have provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
- Right to object. This effectively allows you to ask Jasmin Bauer Photography to stop processing your personal data.
- The right to object only applies in certain circumstances.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling. The GDPR has provisions on automated individual decision-making (making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement); and profiling (automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain things about an individual). Profiling can be part of an automated decision-making process.
Cookies and website visitor tracking
By using any website in the www.JasminBauerPhotography.com family of sites you are consenting that we may store cookies on your browser or device in order to enable the functionality that we aim to provide.
When using this website, you have the choice to agree to or decline cookies. The lawful basis for the use of these cookies is your given consent.
Cookies are small files installed on your browser device that allow websites to find out more about your browsing behaviour.
On this website, cookies are used to better understand visitor demographics, behaviour so that site improvements can be made as well as marketing strategies created.
Jasmin Bauer Photography is using Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to help with this.
All personally identifiable client information and personal data used by Jasmin Bauer Photography is always provided voluntarily and directly by my clients.
Necessary data is collected for completing photography service contracts. This data usually consists of Name, Last name, email address, telephone number and home address.
Jasmin Bauer Photography uses a third party online gallery service provided by Pic-time. In order to access wedding galleries, clients have to share their email addresses to gain access to their gallery. This allows direct ordering of print and digital files through their website, too.
For more information about the data collection and Privacy policies of Pic-time please visit the this link to their website directly.
Jasmin Bauer Photography stores both your personal information and photographs on a private server and back up storage.
Client online galleries and emails on ShootProof are archived after expiry date and deleted after 2 years from the original expiry date.
By using this site and/or signing a photography service contract with me, you agree to be bound by this Notice.
Jasmin Bauer Photography is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- Both Photographic Services as well as Photographic Products are chargeable. Prices are displayed within the Pricing section within the Wedding and Portrait pages
- Portrait Sessions require a session Fee to be paid to ensure the booking of the Portrait Session*
- Weddings require £434 to be paid to ensure a booking for my photographic services*
- Micro Wedding Packages require £325 to be paid to ensure a booking for my photographic services*
- Photographic Products such as prints and albums etc. must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
- All products remain with the photographer until paid for in full by the client.
- Refunds are made on faulty photographic products. Due to the nature of the product no refunds can be made on charges for Services.
*You have the right to cancel the services and receive full refund within 2 weeks of payment (unless specified differently in your Photographic Service Agreement signed with me)
General Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2016-2022 by Jasmin Bauer Photography
All rights reserved. This website or any section thereof may not be reproduced or used in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
44 London Street
EH3 6LX Edinburgh
Terms and Condition for Photographic Service vary and will Therefore be documented on an individual base and signed by both sides within the Photographic Services Agreement.
Jasmin Bauer Photography reserves the Right to Change their Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. (Excluding all previously signed contracts)